Three things always come first for us:
quality, safety and environmental protection.
In order to ensure health and safety at work we use an outsourcing company which is a renowned expert in this field, while in order to ensure quality, all of us have been doing our utmost from the very foundation of the company. To be sure that all we do is right, we always use the services of the internationally recognized and prestigious notified body – TÜV Nord – for all system and product certifications.
- The quality management system is established and certified in compliance with requirements of the international standard CSN EN ISO 9001.
- Being the manufacturer of pressure equipment which is governed by Czech government regulation no. 26/2003 Coll., based on directive PED 97/23 EC, our quality management system is certified in compliance with the aforesaid legislation. This is evidenced by the certificate of conformity of the quality management system – Module H (link).
- A notified body performs an individual EC conformity assessment using module B and C1 on some of our products.
- Selected types of valves are certified for chemical and petrochemical processes according to the EN 12 569 standard.
- The entire range of valves is certified for use in the Russian Federation, Belarus and Kazakhstan. Assessment of compliance with TP TC (EAC) regulations.
- The basic range of valves on offer is also independently certified for use in Belarus by the local GOSPROMNADZOR authority.
Although we have not introduced the EMS system according to ISO 14001, or the OHSAS according to ISO 18001, the company management and all the employees have adopted this health, safety and environmental policy.